How to install a CPU Cooler (Spire-Corp Swirl 3)
Big thanks to Spire-Corp for suppling this unit for review. In this video I show you how to quickly install a new CPU Cooler on your PC.
The Swirl III utilizes three (3) sintered powder all copper Direct-Touch heat pipes and a cylinder shaped heat-sink design. These features combined make the Swirl III a very powerful cooler which maximizes your CPU performance. The Swirl III is constructed with a combination of copper Direct-Touch heat-pipes and omni-direction aluminum fins to provide rapid heat dissipation at an acceptable sound level. The Swirl III heat-pipes are soldered and protected with a thin layer of black-nickel coating to protect the heat-sink from oxidation and to preserve awesome looks. The vertical mounted fan is equipped with 4 bright blue led’s that give a cool glow in the dark. Universal support for both Intel and AMD based systems makes this a versatile solution for any computer system. The Swirl III one of the coolest looking CPU coolers on the market and a great solution for professionals, enthusiasts and gamers alike!
* Three (3) 8mm all copper sinter powder heat-pipes
* Direct Touch contact with CPU heat-spreader
* U-shaped heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
* Omni-directional 45 aluminum fins for best surface rate
* Black-Nickel coated heat-sink to preserve from oxidation
* Vertical 8cm long 9 blade Blue LED fan design
* PWM Fan speed control unit included
* High Quality, Japanese Ball Bearings which guarantee a long MTBF
* 5 Year limited manufacturer warranty
* Supports AM2/AM3 socket 775/1156 & 1366 incl. Intel Core i7 Extreme 130W
The Swirl III CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest ATX boards based on the Intel and AMD Micro-processors sockets 775/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3 for AMD.
USD 64.99 / EUR 49.95